Sunday, June 21, 2009

WELCOME READERS

Hey guys - I hope you are enjoying your summer. I am new to this "blogging" thing but wanted to give it a try over the summer and see how it goes. I am almost done reading the first book in the 39 Clues series - the one written by Rick Riordan (the author of The Lightning Thief). This one is called Maze of Bones. It's pretty cool! I have about one chapter left. The book also includes cards inside the cover you can use to help you with the mystery. I think I'm missing some cards so I haven't used them very much while I was reading. You can also go online and play a game connected to the series. I am going to try to figure that one out this week. If anyone has read this one or has been online, let all of us know. I look forward to hearing from y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment